The Benefits of becoming a BIG SKY SITTER
- CASH or CHECK at the end of the job and rates anywhere between $18-$30/hour
- The more you promote the service, the more reservations we’ll receive, and jobs you’ll book
- The convenience of referring those in need to the site, as opposed to feeling bad for saying no or feeling overworked
- The convenience of being flexible and taking jobs when your available
Steps to Becoming a Sitter
STEP 1: Go over the job description and qualifications and send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 2: Receive a phone call or email within 48 hours to set up an interview
- Bring your certifications and/or licenses
- Bring a valid drivers license and one other form of identification (passport, SS card)
STEP 3: Orientation
- Pay the $30 background check fee
- Receive your information packet of resources, expectations, and how to schedule
- Sign a Terms of Agreement
- Submit your sitter biography and photo
STEP 4: Get invited to the scheduling app to start booking jobs and earn some extra cash!
- Big Sky Sitters, LLC is a member of the Big Sky Chamber of Commerce. Therefore, visitors will be informed about our service.
STEP 5: Show up prepared and on time for your Job!
- Once I contact you and confirm your availability based on the calendar, I will send an email confirmation to both YOU and THE FAMILY
- The email will include a brief biography of your experience, your contact information, and the job details (# of kids, names, allergies, date, time, place, parents contact information)
- The job is officially your responsibility from that point on